sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:09:08 -0700

I've gone ahead and made a new version of sorcery-bs.tar.bz2 This should
get rid of the tar complaints at the end of cast. boost has been
effectively removed. Lots of code untangling still needs to occur,
but if this version doesn't have anymore obvious flaws I'll go ahead
and push it into devel tomorrow.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |