sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vladimír Marek <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:29:24 +0200

Another thing,

The new process is COMPILE, dispell old, INSTALL, right ? Moreover
INSTALL is being watched by checkinstall package, right ?

If yes, how can I handle the case, when I can't distinguish between
COMPILE and install ? For example qmail, which basically a) unpacks and
b) you are supposed to call 'make setup check' which does compillation
AND installation at the same time.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood something

--
Neuron