sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Domain is parked?!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Domain is parked?!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:39:12 -0700

> You were clean, I though that ibibilo was the authoratative DNS servers for
> SMGL.
I thought so too, then I poked them for what they thought sourcemage.org
was, and they say:

*** Nameserver not responding
!!! sourcemage.org A record not found, try again

(using NS1.UNC.EDU or 152.2.21.1 as my only nameserver)

Anyways its been suggested that we get off of domain.com asap, swoolley
has offered our domain a home on his dns servers, so I suggest we do
that asap.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |