sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Domain is parked?!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Domain is parked?!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:30:20 -0700

> Well any problem is not just occuring with using mydomain.com name servers.
> Im using
> Comcast's name server and the error has affected there DNS systems as well.

I guess I wasn't clear. Since domain.com is the authoratative source for
all of our domains, (because we paid them to do so I might add), all
the other dns servers, (mine, yours, and my friend's) look to whatever
domain.com has says is sourcemage.org. Since they are authoratative,
no one can say that they are wrong at this point.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |