sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Security Team and section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Security Team and section
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:25:07 -0800

> I've updated the bugzilla product for the security section to now use
> security AT sourcemage.org as the initial owner. However, Vydra still has 19
> bugs
> assigned to him, would you like me to reassign those to you?
>
> Also keep in mind that bugs will now go to the security ML, which may not be
> what we want, and if so I can change it to grimoire AT sourcemage.org.
>
> -sandalle

Perhaps can we have a security-bugs ML if we are going to do that?
Security bugs should still go to the open mailing list, but security
section bugs (much less critical) don't need to go there. I'd like
everybody who wants to keep their boxes well-updated to be subscribed to
sm-security, and only real security bugs would help keep the noise level
down.

Seth

--
Seth Alan Woolley <seth at positivism.org>, SPAM/UCE is unauthorized
Key id EF10E21A = 36AD 8A92 8499 8439 E6A8 3724 D437 AF5D EF10 E21A