sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Mirrors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam J Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Mirrors
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:53:07 -0800

Hey Eric,

No problem. The server has had very little downtime over the past
couple of years, so barring any unforseen problems there shouldn't be
any problems.

(I say this after the server had a couple of hours of downtime Sunday
morning due to the first kernel oops I've ever seen on the system...
Hopefully going from 2.4.24 to 2.6.3 will keep that from ever happening
again)

-Adam