sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Mirrors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Mirrors
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:51:41 +0100

> There's also a test/stable/games source mirror in:
>
> http://mirror.isurf.ca/source_mirror/

Hey Adam, glad to hear you are up and alive! ;-)

I will add this to the current list in sorcery that is used for the
'fall-back' listings for downloads.

> I do have a question about this though - I haven't fully figured out how
> to take advantage of the source mirror... Is there an environment
> variable that could be added to /etc/sorcery/local/config that would
> cause summon to try a listed source mirror first for *everything*?
Currently you cannot specify this, but please submit a bug report
(feature request) for it and it will go into the planning for the next
phase of sorcery.

In March, after the meeting the sorcery team will be tackling a few
major issues within sorcery; design, documentation, refactoring and the
stored feature requests will be used in the requirements process.

Hope to see you back around more often.

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.