sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] license of xfree86

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] license of xfree86
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:09:09 -0500

My /very/ limited understanding of the changes is that it doesn't really
affect source distribution and if that's the case, should the changes
bother us. Those posts say that people have written about GPL
incompatabilities, but they don't give links or anything. Does anyone
have any links to summaries of the changes?