sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Book Recommendations . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Terry Ross <terry AT timestorm.ross.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Book Recommendations . . .
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:38:21 -0700

Like you, I learned what I know through experimenting (partly because that's
the way I've always done it, and partly because I couldn't afford to blow $30
to $60 dollars on a book). I've recently checked "Linux! I Didn't Know You
Could Do That..." out from the local library. Your father might find it
useful. It covers many of the items you mentioned, and a lot more. Also,
"The Linux Cookbook" is useful.

Linux! I Didn't Know You Could Do That...
Nicholas D. Wells
ISBN: 0782129358

Terry Ross (qnr)

P.S.: Sorry Jason, it had your address in reply-to