sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Kernel compile problems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Rene Schneider <r_schneid AT gmx.de>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Kernel compile problems
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:19:49 -0400

I had some compilation errors with 2.4.21-pre7 on one of the two systems that I recompiled the kernel on recently, all is good with rc2. What version of the kernel was it, btw?

Rene Schneider wrote:

Hi,
did anyone else have kernel compile problems recently?
I am on the devel grimoire and tried to recompile the kernel today (to
enable my second network card and high memory support) but it resulted in error
(see bellow). Note that I tried to turn of the msdos fs support, but then something else failed.