sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: Is Perforce server down?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: Is Perforce server down?
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:49:40 -0400

Cool. What's EVMS? Do we have a spell for it ;-)?

Tony Smith wrote:

It's up now. Must've just caught it during its backup. I take the server
down briefly at that time to get a nice clean snapshot. One day I'l put
EVMS on the box and then I can do filesystem snapshots and back it up that
way. I don't have enough spare disk for that at the moment.