sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spells...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • Cc: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spells...
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:19:52 -0600

Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
Eric Sandall wrote:

this, so please try it out (I don't know if it will send e-mails to
sm-spell-submit; I think this might be a good idea, but it'd be nice to

make sm-spell-submit@ a default contact for the component "spell submission" under product "new spells", and the list will be notified of all the new spells.

I think what may actually be best, I know Eric Schabell doesn't want to do this, is add in the various sections for the component part, and so the maintainer for that section gets the bug, but have it automatically CC the spell submit list. Now that I think about it, this suggestion adds an aspect I didn't think of before. If we do this, would we want the CC to remain after the initial submit, or to have it only send out an email for the initial submit?

Eric's reasoning for not wanting to do this, is that as the grimoire changes, the bugzilla would have to be modified each time.

Geoff