sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spells...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spells...
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:36:06 -0600

Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
why not mark them as severity="enhancement" type and exclude from counting queries?

I agree with this. I remember that over the summer, quite a few new spells that were sent to spell submit were never added, and were lost in the mounds of emails received. By adding the new spell as a bug, they are far less likely to be lost. I personally for my section would rather have a new spell sent to me as a bug "enhancement" than the submit list.

Geoff

Eric Schabell wrote:

Howdy all!

I have closed out all the bugzilla entries for New Spells (marked invalid) as they belong on the sm-spell-submit lists and no where else... as we work towards 1.0 I would like to have accurate bug counts from bugzilla.

If there becomes a need for bugzilla as new spell tool, then let me know and we can set it up with it's own product (catagory) and close out the submit lists...

Thanks!