sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weird SSH troubles

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>, SM-Discuss <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weird SSH troubles
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:58:48 -0500

No it's not. I observed that as well with current Beta 2 ISO. Recast everything that you need from the list of `grep 'Linux-PAM' /var/lib/sorcery/codex/*/*/DEPENDS`, and then recast shadow because it also behaves differently depending on Linux-PAM being installed!

BTW: I hate it when you guys do not include the list in replies. How would someone else find out how to solve such a problem if s/he searches the lists and sees the beginning of discussion only?

Robin wrote:

Also, I think there is a sorcery bug here:
Preparing to install Linux-PAM
If Linux-PAM is being permenantly removed then all pam aware spells must
be re-cast for authentication to continue working.
Re-cast all Linux-PAM aware spells? [n] y

...and its been there for the past 30 mins.
I'll try casting PAM without saying 'y' at the end.