sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xchat2 not compiling

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>, "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xchat2 not compiling
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:27:29 -0600

Sounds like there are lots of things that xfree is breaking: ncurses.h, curses.h, slang.h, libfreetype*.
Is there a way to have xfree not build these files?

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook

Dufflebunk wrote:
There is a bit of funkyness w/ X... X has some freetype libs included with it which conflict w/ freetype2. Take a look in /usr/X11/lib/ ... somewhere like that anyways. If there are libfreetype's in there, move them away.