sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xchat2 not compiling

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xchat2 not compiling
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:08:54 +0100

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:11:20PM -0600, George Sherwood wrote:
> I think these different font problems are going to drive me crazy. Now
> xchat 1.9.6 will not compile. I have seen this same error from a few
> different programs and have recently rebuilt xfree86 so that it wouldn't
> build the freetype libraries. Thanks for any help. George

Seems like it doesn't find the freetype2 headers, not sure why, it
worked fine here.
Try adding 'export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/freetype2' to the top of the
BUILD file (if that file doesn't exist, create it with the export line
and default_build in it and make it executable), that should make sure
it looks for the freetype libs in the correct location.

--
Arwed
aka alley_cat