sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Wanderlust.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: The Well-Beloved Bard <dezmond AT bardicgrove.org>
  • To: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Wanderlust.
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:26:17 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Ryan Abrams wrote:
> Hi. I am going to keep this short and sweet.
>
> Effective immediately, I am resigning as Source Mage project lead. I
> have spoken with Eric Schabell, elected Assistant Project Leader. He
> will be taking over as Project Lead until next year's election. I will
> work with him over the next few days to pass off the various things i
> do (such as ibiblio accounts, etc.) I have not been doing the job I
> should be for you. Eric will do better.
>
> I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I've learned a whole lot
> along the way (about GNU/Linux, about people, and about myself)
>
> I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like half
> of you half as well as you deserve.
>
> In any case, it's been amazing. But I'm done.
>
> I've got to go. There's a whole world out there.
>
> -Ryan

Ryan,

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this project. Your
leadership and coordination efforts have been greatly appreciated.

May the road ever rise to meet you,
The wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

--
I remain, as always,
In service to His dream.