sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Wanderlust.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Wanderlust.
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:46:19 -0600

Hi. I am going to keep this short and sweet.

Effective immediately, I am resigning as Source Mage project lead. I have spoken with Eric Schabell, elected Assistant Project Leader. He will be taking over as Project Lead until next year's election. I will work with him over the next few days to pass off the various things i do (such as ibiblio accounts, etc.) I have not been doing the job I should be for you. Eric will do better.

I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I've learned a whole lot along the way (about GNU/Linux, about people, and about myself)

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like half of you half as well as you deserve.

In any case, it's been amazing. But I'm done.

I've got to go. There's a whole world out there.

-Ryan