sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Source Mage leadership?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Ryan Abrams <ryanabrams AT mac.com>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage leadership?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:42:53 +0100

Howdy all!

Bad news for a Monday morning... but that is the way it goes.... and I would
like to thank Ryan for his work and help up to now. Take a look around you
boys, we have great web presence; a source of income thru the web sales,
ibiblo project pages, wiki and sourcemage sites. These are all great
milestones that have happened thru Ryan (speaking of the leadership only, I
know others helped, but let's just put the man in the spotlight for a bit as
he fades off the stage).

I would like for you all to continue your work and development while I get
things together here. I am currently discussing this with the rest of the
Project Leads (Sorcery, Grimoire, etc....) to layout what will happen next.

Please don't bomb the lists with allot of worries, life goes on and we will
continue too. I have a few ideas I would like to work out first and then we
will come to you with a jump start plan for the coming period.

Once again, thanks Ryan, enjoy your wanderings and know that you are always
welcome if you wanderings bring you back into the Source Mage valley.

Please be a bit patient and i will be reporting back to you hopfully at the
end of the week.

Thanks!

PS. I am having a bit of trouble with mail redirection, so I am missing all
mail from the following addresses:

eschabell AT sourcemage.org
eric AT schabell.com

Please use erics AT cs.kun.nl for the next day or two, after that it should be
up
and OK.

--
/*