sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] For all gui lovers... :)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] For all gui lovers... :)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:30:22 -0800 (PST)

Nice work, Eric. :)

For the Settings, might want to have drop-down menus instead of having the
user type in their architecture, optimizations, etc. How are they to know
what to type, especially if they're new?

Also, on the Codex screen, perhaps have some information on whether the
spell is already installed/downloaded or not (even though "Installed
spells" will list what's installed).

Lastly, could we have an option to add/remove spells to a "cart" and then
cast what we have in the cart? This would make it easier for casting
multiple spells.

Overall, good work. :)

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle