sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] For all gui lovers... :)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Zach Hobbs <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>
  • To: snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn <snakebyte AT gmx.de>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] For all gui lovers... :)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:10:42 -0500

Hi,

I'm also working on a frontend. I'm using QT to make a program like:
http://kemerge.sourceforge.net/

Mine doesn't have any functionality yet, it's mostly just a QT gaze program
right now, soon I'll be adding the cast, dispel, and options edit to it.
After I do that I'll submit the spell also. Right now, mine is just mostly a
learning project. I just wanted to learn some C++ and a graphical toolkit,
not sure if it will ever get super usefull ;)

I'm casting gtk+2 right now, will be checking it out, I'll probably learn a
lot from it!

Thanks,
-Zach Hobbs