sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.2.5 -> 3.2.1 update probs / sorcery save_libraries

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: Source Mage <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.2.5 -> 3.2.1 update probs / sorcery save_libraries
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:50:52 -0400 (EDT)

My guess is that it's there to let the script continue running commands
when the libs the commands use have been moved (before the new versions
have been copied in). I don't know much about shared libs though... ctuly
almost nothing at all about how they work, so take that with a large grain
of salt.