sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Sorcery]Re: [SM-Discuss] patch to fix dependency stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org, SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Sorcery]Re: [SM-Discuss] patch to fix dependency stuff
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:25:03 -0700

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 03:26:59PM -0400, Sergey A Lipnevich wrote:
> Well, that may be a little far-reaching ;-) (in fact, I'm surprised and
> eager to know why), but from certain point of view, entire sorcery team
> is having sex with sorcery :-).

You know, typo here, typo there.. Pretty soon you are saying some
strange things... That's how I got my current girlfreind. I was asking
about timezones, and she said "I want you too" ... I was shocked, but
played it off... the rest is history!

I see you *do* in fact have CVS access to the sorcery module, and that
you've committed the code. Thanks for the fix!

- Nick