sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Sorcery]Re: [SM-Discuss] patch to fix dependency stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Nick Jennings" <nkj AT namodn.com>, <sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Sorcery]Re: [SM-Discuss] patch to fix dependency stuff
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:43:14 -0500

You know,

People do get language mixed up in weird ways. I mean, just the other day i
was having breakfast with my wife, and I meant to say "Honey, can you pass
the cornflakes?" - but what came out was "Bitch, you ruined my life."

Oh well.

-Ryan

p.s. this is a TOTAL joke. I am not even CLOSE to married, and do not think
that marraige ruins lives, but instead enriches them. But its still a funny
joke.