sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:56:09 -0700

fwiw, i could not get mozilla to compile with p4 and all optimizations,
devel grimoire, but it did compile for p4 without optimizations. ive
tested it to some extent but havent determined if any/all or optimizations
cause it to break.

also, it doesnt seem to have 'psm' installed so i cant do any fancy
shopping on half.com with it.