sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:30:57 -0500

Nope, no errors in syslog, no errors on the console, none in Xs log. The
first time it is run for each user it seems to do some work, and then
exit, when run after that it just exits immediately. I haven't used strace
before, maybe there is something I could look for in there? FWIW I just
finished a recompile so everything should be up to date and compiled the
same way. Which gives me an idea, maybe I'll turn off some optimization
and try that, I wish moz compiled a little faster...

Spencer