sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sergey A Lipnevich <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: spencero AT mail.utexas.edu
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Mozilla
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:05:27 -0400

At home I have enabled optimizations like -O3 and mmx things (I think all safe optimizations are on), and everything looks fine. Try strace...

Spencer Ogden wrote:

Nope, no errors in syslog, no errors on the console, none in Xs log. The first time it is run for each user it seems to do some work, and then exit, when run after that it just exits immediately. I haven't used strace before, maybe there is something I could look for in there? FWIW I just finished a recompile so everything should be up to date and compiled the same way. Which gives me an idea, maybe I'll turn off some optimization and try that, I wish moz compiled a little faster...

Spencer