sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery update lockup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery update lockup
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

You should have a sorcery tarball in /var/spool/sorcery, which contains
cast, sorcery, etc. What you can do is extract this tarball and run the
'install' script which is in it's root directory. This will copy over all
of the sorcery files. From there, you can cast one of the sorcery spells
so that it is again "registered". :)

Hope this helps,

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle