sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery update lockup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jonathan Evraire <evraire AT tuwg.com>
  • To: Michael Mikkelsen <mikk AT microbsys.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery update lockup
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:55:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Michael,
glad to see you're enjoying yourself. :)

I think you can still rescue the box by manually downloading the sorcery
tarball and extracting it. I've never done this myself, I'm not exactly
sure what sgl-devel does and I don't remember the URL for the tarball, but
I wanted to give you a heads-up before you reinstalled. :)

Never fear: I'm sure one of our greatest Wizards will confirm if this is
possible or not and where to get the tarball.

Good luck!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com