sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Grimoire]Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery 0.8.1 - Status Update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery 0.8.1 - Status Update
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:20:28 +0200

> On Thursday September 12 2002 11:57, Tony Smith wrote:
> On Thursday 12 September 2002 7:15 am, Nick Jennings wrote:
> > Ok, sorry everyone, but it seems the devel grimoire has not been updated
> > at the time I was told it would be. I checked in the fixes to CVS
> > at 8:30pm PST, and 9:00pm PST (12am EST) is when the devel tarball is
> > supposed to be updated (i'm told).
> >
> > I'm helpless untill Ryan is around to manually run the updates.
> >
> > Sorry again.
>
> You can download the latest devel grimoire from
>
> http://www.smee.org/smgl/devel/sorcery.tar.bz2 or
> http://www.smee.org/smgl/devel/grimoire.tar.bz2
>
> depending if you want sorcery included or just want the grimoire. These are
> the sources from which Ryan's site is updated.

For those of you in europe, I have the same on my site, you can pull by hand
at:

http://infolab.kub.nl/people/erics/linux/{sorcery|grimoire}.tar.bz2

or place the following in /etc/sorcery/local/config to pull automatically
your
grimoire update from here:

CODEX_URL:http://infolab.kub.nl/people/erics/linux

then "scribe add grimoire" will give you a <path>/codex/grimoire and "scribe
update" should pull that just fine.

I also have removed the <path>/codex/devel and removed the entries referring
to it in /etc/sorcery/local/grimoire.

PS. Updated hourly!

--
/*