sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery 0.8.1 - Status Update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: Reapl Paratorn <reapl AT reapl.net>
  • Cc: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery 0.8.1 - Status Update
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:15:27 -0700

Ok, sorry everyone, but it seems the devel grimoire has not been updated
at the time I was told it would be. I checked in the fixes to CVS
at 8:30pm PST, and 9:00pm PST (12am EST) is when the devel tarball is
supposed to be updated (i'm told).

I'm helpless untill Ryan is around to manually run the updates.

Sorry again.

- nick