sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] 2002-07-01 ISO problems (how?)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] 2002-07-01 ISO problems (how?)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:39:54 -0500

I just want to point out that Adam Clark has actually put his crypto section aside to focus exclusively on the creation of a new, from scratch iso for 1.0. Adam has definately proven his ISO creation ability.

so hopefully the ISO will get:

a) better
b) faster
c) smaller
d) stabler
e) easier

I know Adam has my support with anything he needs to get the job done. I hope most of you can offer the same, as it /is/ a priority.

-Ryan