sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glx problem with X/nvidia

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Joel Mayes <bluebird AT optushome.com.au>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Julian v.Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glx problem with X/nvidia
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:49:27 -0700

Hey Joel,

Apparently this problem can be worked around in a patch to glibc:

http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gentoo-x86/sys-libs/glibc/files/glibc-divdi3.diff?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I don't know if you'd seen this or not, but figured you may appreciate it if
you haven't.

cc'ed to Julian to let him know.

On 06 Sep 2002 16:05:08 +1000