sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] 2 or 3 critical bugs & their workarounds

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Nathan Doss <ndoss AT mtlaurel.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] 2 or 3 critical bugs & their workarounds
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:38:23 -0500 (CDT)

I tried a 'scribe update' today and am getting the message:
"No meta data found for grimoire grimoire. Not Updating.

The file /var/lib/sorcery/grimoire/GRIMOIRE does contain:
FROM_URL=http://codex.sourcemage.org/devel.tar.bz2

I'm using the devel grimoire (obviously) and stable sorcery (0.8.0.1).

Anyone have any ideas? If not I'll investigate further tomorrow.

-casey