sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Linux spell problems.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Linux spell problems.
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:47:07 -0500

There is a problem with the linux spell.

For some reason it is not doing the "make modules" portion of the BUILD
when I comment out the if statements around the make modules step it
then build the modules correctly. Also it is not renaming the the linux
source directory, the created linux kernel, and the log files correctly
when the linux-pre patch spell is applied.

So if I have linux-pre and linux-ac applied it names it linux-2.4.19-pre-1-ac-1 instead of linux-2.4.20-pre1-ac1.

And with the extra dashes in the pre and ac the label is too long for lilo.

All spells were cast with the -r and -c options

  • [SM-Discuss] Linux spell problems., Robin Cook, 08/17/2002