sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery Team Organization - and the road to sorcery 1.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Nick Jennings" <nkj AT namodn.com>, <sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Sorcery Team Organization - and the road to sorcery 1.0
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:15:34 -0500

This is GREAT Nick. Good work.

I went into the wiki and added pages for Multi Grimoire Support and
Sorcery/Grimoire split as listed in the 1.0 Feature list. Bottom line: Multi
grimoire support is beyond the time i have available. Nathan may be better
at that part, though I will try to get the basics of scribe working for it
(add, remove, update) - they are mostly there.

Sorcery/Grimoire split is almost ready.. it really just requires some
restructuring in the code and a new sorcery command line option. Read the
page to see what I mean.

Question: Are flat grimoires in or out? I dont care.. you guys need to make
the call.

-Ryan