sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Team Organization - and the road to sorcery 1.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Team Organization - and the road to sorcery 1.0
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:31:30 -0500 (CDT)

Sounds great! If you need help, feedback, testing, or just moral support,
don't be afraid to let us know!

I'll be heading out on vacation myself this coming friday and will be gone
for two weeks. When I return, I will devote at least an hour a day to
squash some of the open bugs (especially in the grimoire). If you're a
section maintainer, feel free to ask for help as well.

-casey

"However, I was under the impression that Ryan is against daemons"

heehee.... damn daemons