sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery on Slackware

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Phil/CERisE/KG6MBQ <root AT littlegreenmen.armory.com>
  • To: Scott Weber <sweber74 AT rogers.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery on Slackware
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:05:49 -0700 (PDT)

I did this for a little bit and managed to utterly break my box =( For
that reason and general time-to-move-on-ness, I migrated from Slack to
Source Mage.

There's no easy way to relate packages in Slackware to packages in
SM. Mostly because the package names in Slack tend to change randomly
from version to version.

In other news, I did write a script which would autoupdate the
binaries.

-Phil/CERisE