sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <ryan.abrams AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Andrew Stitt" <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>, <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:10:19 -0500

Devel Grimoire != Devel Sorcery.

Devel Sorcery has to be installed manually after EVERY sorcery update.
Sorry. That's the way it goes.

To get devel grimoire, go to
http://download.sourcemage.org/sorcery/sorcery-devel.tar.bz2 - That is a
nightly cronned tarball of the CVS devel branch. Warning: This can and will
break. A lot.

It will have lots of cool features though. ;)

-Ryan