sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:53:26 -0700

a couple of things im curious (concerned?) about

a few weeks ago there was a long frustrating debate over the use of
tmpfs in sorcery, iirc we decided to have an option availible, and a
patch was written and thrown in bugzilla. I run the devel grimoire and i
still dont see any special options around. What happened? how come
sorcery hasnt been patched to do this?

This also makes me wonder about the architecture optimization section, i
remember a few of us made patches so we could put down pentium3 or
pentium4 or any of the other new cpus that come with gcc3, how come that
patch hasnt been added onto sorcery?

Andrew