sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spell help: obs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Womack <eric AT lasvegasdata.com>
  • To: "sm-discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spell help: obs
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:23:02 -0700

I am developing a spell for the following project:

http://obsbox.sourceforge.net
Obsequeium is a networked MP3 Jukebox for Linux. It is a networked jukebox
because combining the power of the network with the power of digital music
allows the creation of a shared personal music experience. A single user
jukebox allows one user to access their own music collection on their own
machine. With the use of an Obseqieum server many people can contribute to
and access a shared digital music archive.

I have most of it complete, and have even submitted the one perl module that
was missing from the grimoire for this.

I am looking to recruit testers and developers for this, as I would bet that
others would be interested. At the moment, everthing sets up correctly,
including the interactive questionare portion for the location of webpages
and mysql. Upon starting the deamon and accessing the webpage, the pages
come up but none of the songs are displayed (which is the point now at which
I am stuck).

I will be concentrating on the local playback area (stereo appliance style)
and I would like someone to take over the streaming portion.

What I have so far is attached.
--
Eric Womack
Grimoire Guru - KDE

---
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
-- Euripides

  • [SM-Discuss] Spell help: obs, Eric Womack, 08/06/2002