sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] problem with spell-submit mailing list?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Roger Shaffer Jr." <rashaffer AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] problem with spell-submit mailing list?
  • Date: 06 Aug 2002 10:11:41 -0500

I recently tried to join the spell-submit mailing list and recieved the
email for confirmation. Unfortunately, replying to
sm-discuss-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
to finalize the subscription bounced with the following message:

sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>:
host lists.ibiblio.org [152.2.210.119]: 550 5.1.1
<sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>... User unknown

I also had submitted a spell for allin1, a WindowMaker/FluxBox dockapp
that has a bunch of monitors, but it has yet to show up in the archive
even though it was submitted almost 24 hrs ago.

Any thoughts? Is there just something I'm missing?

Rog