sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Reducing the ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Reducing the ISO
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:21:56 -0500

I don't know if Aprentice is the best way to go about it. But I have had a
need a few times to figure out what I needed to cast to get a certain
command. Sometime this isn't easy. I almost wish the long description
aways contained a list of binaries installed, so that a `gaze search`
could be used...

Spencer