sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: md5 / license fields

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: md5 / license fields
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Even though I've already put into my 106 spells the MD5[x] fields, I
believe that having MD5x (where the number appends the MD5, similar to how
SOURCEx_URL works) as this more closely follows our naming standards in
the DETAILS file. This will create more work for us grimoire gurus
whom've already entered the MD5[x] fields, but as I just said, we will be
following our naming convention much better, which is a Good Thing (TM).
:)

Perhaps someone could write a script and have Schabell just run it at the
site, then us gurus can do an update (and Schabell can sync with CVS as
well). :) Then only Eric has to do work (besides the script writer). :)

-One of Three

--
Eric Sandall | (P)e-mail: sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net
Source Mage GNU/Linux | (P)web: http://hellhound.homeip.net/