sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Configuring spells on installation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Configuring spells on installation
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:09:25 +1200

I am in the process of writing up a spell for the efax program, however
a lot of its configuration is done in a shell script. Is there a
recommanded way to query the user when the efax is cast for these
values, or should I perhaps fire the script up in $EDITOR in the
CONFIGURATION script and copy that over when the program is being built?

--
Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net> JabberID: <eythian AT jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x768B8765 Fingerprint=33C8 EA9C 61F1 F117 EEED 24A5 3BCE 4F77 768B
8765

  • [SM-Discuss] Configuring spells on installation, Robin, 07/19/2002