sm-announce - [SM-Announce] stable-rc-0.61 REcut and ready for testing (dub 2)

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] stable-rc-0.61 REcut and ready for testing (dub 2)
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 03:37:15 +0400

Hi everyone,

stable-rc 0.61 is REcut and ready for testing again.

Since we have new up-to-date chroot images now, the process of testing
an upgrade from 0.60 to 0.61 should go smoothly.

The release target is *June 15th*. It will take a bit more time than
usually, cause we had a notable pause from previous stable release.

The tarballs have been signed and uploaded to our server and will be
propogating out to the mirrors within six hours.

To download the grimoire manually, get
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-rc.tar.bz2 or specifically
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-rc-0.61.tar.bz2 .

GPG signatures are available at
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-rc.tar.bz2.asc or
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-rc-0.61.tar.bz2.asc .

As always don't forget to file any bugs against our issue tracker[0] so
we can resolve them and integrate the fixes before release. New version
'0.61-rc' is still there, so use it when submitting the bugs.

Let's give this new stable-rc a good testing!

[0] http://www.sourcemage.org/projects/grimoire/issues

--
Dont wait to die to find paradise...
--

  • [SM-Announce] stable-rc-0.61 REcut and ready for testing (dub 2), Vlad Glagolev, 05/11/2012