sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:36:01 -0800

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 12:34 am, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>:
> > 10:00 AM on Sunday is not a good time for me, and hasn't been for a long
> > time.
> > I will be in church at that time. I could go for starting about 4.5
> > hours earlier or just about anytime from about 4 hours later and on
> > (provided I don't totally forget the meeting).
> >
> > [ blah, blah, blah ]
> >

> Yeah, sorry, it's Sunday. Would people mind if we move it up 4 hours to
> 14:00 GMT? That way Hamish isn't up so late and Jason can make it? I don't
> mind waking up at 05:30 on Sunday to make a meeting.
>
> -sandalle

I just realized that this coming Sunday is the first Sunday of the month. I
will spare everyone the details, but we attend a different church on the
first Sunday of the month, and because of that, I should be able to make the
admin meeting at its normal appointed time.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)