sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:35:46 -0800

I would like to propose a meeting of all the Team Leads this weekend (and
anyone
else who'd like to show up) in #smgl-admin, at the usual time (18:00 GMT, I
believe), if that time does not work, let me know so we can work it out. Team
Leads are /strongly/ encouraged to show as I would like to talk about team
activies, roadmaps, deadlines, and anything else the leads would like to
discuss. We haven't had a developer meeting in a while and I feel that at
least
the TLs should have a talk.

Actually, TLs (yes, this includes me ;)) should communicate more about what
they
are doing (that's what sm-admin is for, yes?) so that we can coordinate
changes
among our respective teams (such as updates to stable grimoire for the ISO,
Sorcery changes that affect spells and vice versa, etc.).

I will be expecting all TLs to be there, but if you cannot make it, let me
know,
a reason would be a good idea, that way I can work to make the time more
accessible to you or get your input before the meeting. If any TL is not
there,
I will be a little upset (barring a good reason).

Comments?

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61