seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction - a few replies

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Elizabeth B." <bluebonnethillminiaturesranch@webtv.net>
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction - a few replies
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 01:17:23 GMT

Thank you all for the welcome, almost makes me wonder why I didn't say hello before now. I've answered everyone in a single reply to keep from overloading everyone's in-box.

Bunkie: I'm down Texas way, WNW of Houston. Rice is grown big down here in Galveston county and they do flood but that's for grass and weed control. I just posted, separately, how to grow rice for you and others if they're interested.

Toni: Thank you for the welcome Toni and for finding interest in my teachings. If I never hear the words "I'm hungry" again, it will be too soon. What a great play on words Toni, I love it! "Good seeds" everyone. You've done well in your teachings Toni. Keep on nurturing and watch how your garden grows!

Linda: Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate your liking my approach to creative land leveling. There's just no real information for farming or ranching when one is in a wheelchair; so I've managed to change that. I have discovered a few inconsistencies when growing anything from raised beds that no one has thought about; probably because they are not disabled but that's neither here, nor there.

Thank you all again for the welcome!

Elizabeth
Able Farm and Ranch
Able Farm and Gardening