seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction - a few replies

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction - a few replies
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 20:34:40 -0500

> Linda: Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate your liking my
approach to creative land leveling. There's just no real information
for farming or ranching when one is in a wheelchair; so I've managed
to change that. I have discovered a few inconsistencies when growing
anything from raised beds that no one has thought about; probably
because they are not disabled but that's neither here, nor there.

>Thank you all again for the welcome!

Elizabeth
Able Farm and Ranch
Able Farm and Gardening

On almost ANY given garden list, there are a few who are
wheelchair bound or part time users or just have backs that can't.

You want seeds to keep? You plant. You grow. You harvest.

Wheelchairs IS absolutely, here;... IS definately, there...!

Help us learn and understand and spread what you have
discovered. We ARE asked, and better answers would be
[even] nice(r.) ;>)

Welcome, one and all !

BillSF9c